IT GETS ME MY FEELS, BOSS!

 IT GETS ME MY FEELS, BOSS!













WE’LL SING, AQUARIUS


A good day, Nappy Roots, A good day


                 I’ll soon be on my way--

                      –Gale Garnett


Best mountain sunshine song

Where’s the Sunshine

We’ll sing in the sunshine

Chasing sunshine

Sunshine is all there is

That’s the sound of it,

Michael Franti

and 21 by Polo G

It gets me my feels

he says, say it,

It gets my feels


Young lifties on the mountain


Tyler the creator fantasy

Seth, stepping out from his hut

on the mountain

no mountain song

a playlist guy

a sunshine glasses reflecting gone

song guy, a sunshine one


I’ll sing to you each morning


A day of speed on skis

Old man in sun glasses

gone song guy sun-wise addled

Lifties call him Boss.

Boss, Captain, Buddy

Boss!


He starts to get it, I'll soon be on my way


Always forgetting something

going up the mountain

Pack the poem

Forget to brush the teeth


It gets me my feels, Boss


Jim Bodeen

24-26 January 2022




No comments:

Post a Comment