ALL OF MY ARRESTS COME FROM THE BODY

















ALL OF MY ARRESTS ARE ABOUT THE BODY

All of my arrests surround the body.
After qualifying as an ICE Raid Verifier
I wanted something like a union card.
I have been ill for some time.
My wife kept repeating, You're not
making me ill, you're giving me a challenge.
These are ones who taught you
how to walk. Nothing is foolish
in the free play of thought.

Men walking off the plane
were reported to have been African.
Here are some tips for filming ICE:
Protection granted under 4th Amendment
ensures the right to privacy,
unreasonable searches. You can
record ICE in public places.
Film visibly. Don't insult, incite.
See it. Film it. Change it.

If I surface too fast, I'll get the bends.
I've never even been to jail. Really?
she says, handing me the key,
this one opens to let you out.

Jim Bodeen
30 August 2019

















No comments:

Post a Comment