ZOOMING WITH ARNY MINDELL

 

ZOOMING WITH ARNY MINDELL


Aowie    Aoweee    lord hold it

listen listen sing


Burn your wood

Burn your word


And turn those skis

turn those skis


Snow lover snow lover

all of us dreams


trying to happen

toys accumulate for you


in our waiting garage

with your brother’s wooden


wagon what a coma state it is!

It is dreaming the body


we’ve met before we have we have

we’ve met before and I remember too


it was my mother calling

in that upturned canoe at Yachats


I heard you Mom

I hear you now


This is world work dance

You were always an elder

           

                     oH mA mA


I’m weaker now

the boat is tethered to Well River


down from the Milky Way

it’s just a process moving along


getting rid of what no longer serves

talking like this to the eyelash


yes yes you’re coming through the flowing

This talking with the eyelash


Jim Bodeen

23 August 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment